Whole body Cryotherapy
3-4 minutes of freezing. Whole body Cryotherapy exposes the body to ultra low temperatures which lowers the skin’s surface temperature by 30-50 degrees. This activates the body’s natural fight or flight response. This cold sensation stimulates the skin receptors to constrict the blood vessels and rush blood back to the body’s core where it is oxygenated and enriched. Once the Cryochamber is exited, the blood vessels will dilate and rush supercharged blood throughout the body. This process speeds up the rate of tissue repair, reduces inflammation, and boosts the body’s metabolic rate resulting in calorie loss up to 5 hours after the session.
- Athletic recovery and muscle repair
- Reduction of chronic pain and inflammation
- Skin health improvement
- Stimulates release of endorphins
- Activates all of the body’s natural healing abilities
- Stimulates anti-inflammatory proteins, muscular enzymes, and oxygen to be released into the blood for healing and protection
3-4 minutes per location. Localized Cryotherapy rapidly cools down the body causing blood vessels to constrict which immediately decreases inflammation and swelling. As the body warms up, the area is flooded with regenerative blood flow.
- Decreased pain, inflammation, and swelling in the treated area while accelerating athletic recovery time
- Flushes the tissue in that area of fluid and waste
- Regenerates blood flow to the treated area allowing for greater range of motion in that specific area
- Used to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, cellulite, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Stimulates hair growth on the scalp
Up to 10 minutes of facial therapy. CryoFacial is a non-invasive treatment that uses gentle bursts of hyper-cooled air to rapidly lower the surface temperature of your scalp and your skin on the face and the neck. The cold temperature instantly causes your skin to tighten which helps fill in wrinkles and fine lines. The results are quickly visible and give you a more even toned, youthful appearance. Cryofacial also boosts blood flow to the face and neck which accelerates collagen production and releases toxins.
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases collagen production
- Decreases pore size
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Reverses the aging process
- Reduces the appearance of scars, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and other inflammatory skin issues
Normatec compression therapy
30 minutes. Compression therapy uses air to massage arms and shoulders, legs or hips to relieve muscle soreness, improve circulation, and decrease muscle fatigue quickly.
- Enhances blood flow to muscles
- Encourages lymphatic drainage
- Accelerates the removal of fluids (such as lactic acid and metabolites)
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Decreases muscle stiffness
- Facilitates protein absorption in the muscles.
Zerobody dry floatation therapy
Typically 30 minute sessions. Floatation therapy is an effective anti-stress solution that provides relaxation for your body and mind. It allows for regeneration by relieving your central nervous system of external stimuli.
- Treats insomnia
- Provides relief of chronic pain
- Cognitive enhancement
- Improvement in mental performances
- Athletic recovery
- Reduces anxiety and depression
15-45 minute sessions. Infrared saunas cause a rise in the core body temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where toxins reside.
- Detoxify the body from the inside out
- Increase circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Accelerate caloric burn
- Relieve aches and pains in joints and muscles.
Celluma Light therapy
15-45 minute session. Celluma light therapy improves cellular health. Celluma light therapy helps compromised cells regenerate by using a combination of blue, red, and near infrared light. The light is absorbed into photoreceptors in our cells which produces energy that fuels various metabolic processes.
- Fights wrinkles
- Reduces acne bacteria
- Eases pain and reduces inflammation
- Promotes collagen and elastin production to improve skin tone and texture
- Helps with regeneration of compromised cells and tissue repair
For your convenience, you can print the following forms out and bring them to your first appointment. If you can't print them out please arrive 15 minutes early to your scheduled appointment, so we can get this information on file. Thank you.
Intake (health history) Form